Thursday, March 22, 2012

Turkey Meatloaf

Let me start off by saying that these smelled so good while they were cooking. I was eager to eat, and was not disappointed. I found the original recipe here. Below are my changes.

Ingredients:

  • 2 lbs ground turkey (or chicken)
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup oat bran
  • 1/2 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp dried thyme
  • 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
  • 2 tsp black pepper (pepper blend)
  • 1/2 to 1 tsp chipotle pepper spice
  • 1 tbsp garlic powder (2 cloves minced)
  • 1 small onion (finely chopped)or 1/2 cup dried onions 
  • 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
    Procedure:
  1. Preheat oven to 375F
  2. Spray cooking vessel with oil, I used a muffin pan
  3. Mix all ingredients well
  4. Place mixture in your desired cooking vessel
  5. Bake for 40 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment