Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mueller Family Mouse

First, please let me apologize for the lack of posts this week. It has been a busy week helping family and we have been eating out A LOT. Luckily I have managed to stay on track.

I guess you could count this as a guest post since this isn't my recipe. This was provided by a colleague, and is loved and eaten quite a bit by his family. They like to freeze it and use it as an ice cream substitute. If you are wanting something chocolate but not something as thick as my fudge recipe you may want to give this a try.

Ingredients:
1 small tub fat free whipped topping
8 oz cream cheese
2 TBSP fat free milk
2 TBSP cocoa powder (or more to taste)
sweetener to taste (6 packages of Truvia was suggested)

Procedure:
Mix until well blended, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment