Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner)

I love breakfast for dinner, and have since I was a child. We rarely eat this stuff for breakfast, so I am not sure why it is such a treat. I wanted to mention this option because it is a quick fix, and many nights that is exactly what I need.

Ingredients:

Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 TBSP Oil (half of recommended 2)
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup mix
Turkey Sausage
Eggs - cooked how you like them.

Procedure:

Stir, mix, cook, enjoy!


For the waffles:
I am sure there are a number of sugar free syrups out there, but I really enjoyed a mix of cinnamon and Truvia. It was just sweet enough that I didn't miss the syrup, things are a bit drier though. Get creative, all sorts of things would be good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment